Exclusive to Pooch and Poodle. Not available in stores.
See shipping information and size guide below.
We've all seen those bumper stickers. 'My Other Car is a Ferrari [insert luxury car of choice here]. And we all know the kind of cars they're attached to. The old faithful's, the small cars, the 'feminine' cars being driven by a dude, the family cars ... you get the idea.
If you think about it, they tell us a few things Firstly, at least we have a car (let's face it, it'd be odd just carrying around a bumper). The second is an acknowledgement: we're aware that 'we ain't drivin' no luxury set of wheels'. The third? We like to think that, although they know appearances matter (to some more than others), they're going to just keep being who they are. To many of us, the cars we drive do exactly the job we need them to do ... just like a well-loved favorite.
Which has some obvious parallels to dog owners. How often have you seen someone with a pooch that looks totally out of place? Just that little bit ridiculous? You know, the muscle man with a chihuahua, or the grungy dude with a finely coiffed poodle.
But you can also see real love and companionship. And, often, a definite sense that they just don't give a damn what others think. Their canine kid is their K-9 kid. Period.
If you find yourself in that boat, why not poke fun at it with our 'My Other Dog is a Pitbull' tee. Hell, why not just poke fun at it ... whether you're in the boat or not. Be our guest.
- Style: A modern, unisex retail fit shirt, with a crew neck and contoured side seams. Neither fitted, nor ‘boxy’.
- Fabric: Breathable, lightweight (4.2oz), and made with 100% super soft pre-shrunk cotton.
- Quality: Constructed with shoulder tape, double-stitched sleeves and hem, side seams, and a ribbed knit collar to maintain flexibility and shape.
- Durability: Our tees respond well to frequent washing, so it stays in your closet, rather than ending up in landfill.
Suitability: Works well for both men and women.
- Sizing: Consistent sizing and runs ‘True to Size’ (TTS).
If you’re anything like us, it’s not enough to know that your tee looks amazing and will stand the test of time. It also helps to know they’re made in a fair, humane and sustainable way.
- Socially Responsible: Our tees are manufactured according to the principles of fair labor and responsible sourcing as a member of the Fair Labor Association and as a Platinum WRAP certified manufacturer. WRAP ensures maintenance of manufacturing standards we can all be proud of in human resource management, health and safety, legal compliance, and environmental practices.
- Eco-Friendly: Manufactured with a single-minded focus on minimizing environmental impact. Whether it be using 7x less water than the average apparel manufacturer or targeting zero waste. Pretty much anything that isn’t turned into your tee is recycled, meaning almost nothing goes to landfill. And only the most eco-friendly, non-harmful chemicals are used in the dyeing process.
- USA Proud: Almost the entire manufacturing process for our tees takes place right here in the United States.
|Sleeve length, in
Please allow 7-12 days for shipping to the United States. For Australia, New Zealand and Singapore customers please allow up to 3 weeks at this time.
Auto fulfilment at checkout for other countries coming soon. Please do drop us a note if you'd like to request shipping to another location in the meantime: john@poochandpoodle.