Not available in stores. Exclusive to Pooch & Poodle.
Please see shipping information and sizing guide below.
Did you know that more than 1,000 words are added to the Oxford English Dictionary each year? This is our entry: extrapawdinary. The perfect adjective to describe the human-canine bond. A relationship that can be traced back 15,000 years when a dog was found buried with two humans.
Did you also know that human-canine bonding is a thing? Like, a scientific thing?
It was originally recognized by Boris Levinson, a Professor of Psychology (who was also responsible for the accidental discovery of assisted pet therapy.
But we digress. In the United States alone, over 48% of households have recognized that bond by bringing a pooch into their lives. Now they can describe the indescribable with our extrapawdinary super-soft cotton tee.
- Style: A modern, unisex retail fit shirt, with a crew neck and contoured side seams. Neither fitted, nor ‘boxy’.
- Fabric: Breathable, lightweight (4.2oz), and made with 100% super soft pre-shrunk cotton.
- Quality: Constructed with shoulder tape, double-stitched sleeves and hem, side seams, and a ribbed knit collar to maintain flexibility and shape.
- Durability: Our designs don't run and our tees respond well to frequent washing. So it stays in your closet, rather than ending up in landfill.
- Suitability: A unisex tee. Works well for both men and women.
- Sizing: Consistent sizing and runs ‘True to Size’ (TTS).
If you’re anything like us, it’s not enough to know that your tee looks amazing and will stand the test of time. It also helps to know they’re made in a fair, humane and sustainable way.
- Socially Responsible: Our tees are manufactured according to the principles of fair labor and responsible sourcing as a member of the Fair Labor Association and as a Platinum WRAP certified manufacturer. WRAP ensures maintenance of manufacturing standards we can all be proud of in: human resource management, health and safety, legal compliance, and environmental practices.
- Eco-Friendly: Manufactured with a single-minded focus on minimizing environmental impact. Whether it be using 7x less water than the average apparel manufacturer or targeting zero waste. Pretty much anything that isn’t turned into your tee is recycled. Meaning almost nothing goes to landfill. In addition, only the most eco-friendly, non-harmful chemicals are used in the dyeing process.
- USA Proud: Almost the entire manufacturing process for our tees takes place right here in the United States.
|Sleeve length, in||8.9||9.18||9.45||9.73||10||10.4|
Please allow 7-12 days for shipping to the United States.
Currently shipping to US only. Auto fulfilment at checkout for other countries coming soon. Please do drop us a note if you'd like to request shipping to another location in the meantime: firstname.lastname@example.org.