NOT available in stores. Exclusive to Pooch & Poodle.
Ever wondered why dogs are called man’s best friend? Yeah, us neither. There’s not a lot to wonder about, is there?
But we pondered on it anyway. We thought about our own friendships. We thought about the very human need to belong. For acceptance. As well as what flavors Sandra was going to bring to the office for cupcake Tuesday.
So, where did all this thinking land us? About the same place we started.
But we DID find an awesome quote along the way. One that reminds us - all of us - of the true spirit of friendship our pooch pals embody. Where we don’t have to be or do anything. Where there’s nothing to chase.
But it’s more than that, too. Our four-legged friends can serve as a daily reminder to dial back on the time we invest in relationships that don't serve us. As well as give us the strength to stick to that conviction.
Just in case that's not giving you the boost you need, we designed this man’s best friend tee for women as another reminder. A reminder to pause (paws) and reflect on the value of friendships you already have … and know when to call time on the one’s that don't serve you.
While you’re busy remembering this valuable little life lesson, you’ll also enjoy the fact that our tee is a super soft retail fit (neither fitted nor ‘boxy’) that will stand the test of time.
See sizing chart below.
There’s a bunch of other reasons to love our man’s best friend tee, too:
- Style: A modern, unisex retail fit shirt, featuring a crewneck and contoured side seams. Neither fitted, nor ‘boxy’.
- Quality: 100% super soft and made with pre-shrunk cotton and shoulder tape. Meaning, minimal shrinkage, side-seams that always hang straight, and a tee that maintains its shape after washing and drying. Time and time again.
- Durability: Our man’s best friend design won’t run and our tees respond well to frequent washing. They stay in your closet rather than ending up in landfill!
- Opaque: Our tees are NOT see-through. We acknowledge this can be a double-edged sword … depending on the wearer!
- Suitability: A unisex tee that works well for both men and women. We don’t say this lightly. Our own experience, and that of our customers, has backed this up time and again.
- Sizing: Consistent sizes and ‘True to Size’ (TTS). Manufactured using sophisticated technology to ensure every last one is identical in terms of size. Amazingly, many manufacturers still use hand cutting, which leads to inconsistency.
- Breathable and light: 4.2oz and super soft 30 singles baby jersey knit.
- Highest quality 100% airlume combed ring spun cotton for stronger and smoother fabric.
- Side seams to hold the shape longer and lend structural support.
- Ribbed knit collar for greater elasticity and ability to retain shape.
- Shoulder taped, covering the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the shirt and prevent stretching.
- Double needle stitching on the sleeves and hem
If you’re anything like us, it’s not enough to know that your tee looks amazing and will stand the test of time. It also helps to know they’re made in a fair, humane and sustainable way.
- Socially Responsible: Our tees are manufactured according to the principles of fair labor and responsible sourcing as a member of the Fair Labor Association and as a Platinum WRAP certified manufacturer. WRAP ensures maintenance of manufacturing standards we can all be proud of in: human resource management, health and safety, legal compliance, and environmental practices.
- Eco-Friendly: Manufactured with a single-minded focus on minimizing environmental impact. Whether it be using 7x less water than the average apparel manufacturer or targeting zero waste. Pretty much anything that isn’t turned into your tee is recycled, meaning almost nothing goes to landfill. In addition, only the most eco-friendly, non-harmful chemicals are used in the dyeing process.
- USA Proud: Almost the entire manufacturing process for our tees takes place right here in the United States.
Please allow 2-7 days for shipping of our man’s best friend tee to the United States. Note that shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and unincorporated territories can take additional 7 – 12 business days.
Ships to US only. Auto fulfilment at checkout for other countries coming soon. Please contact us if you'd like to request shipping to another location in the meantime: email@example.com.
|Sleeve length, in