NOT available in stores. Exclusive to Pooch & Poodle.
See shipping information and sizing guide below.
We love paw puns here at Pooch & Poodle! Who doesn't, right? Even so, we doubt you've seen this one!
While we sincerely hope you aren't actually unwell, a bit of humor doesn't hurt when you are. And we all know how soothing it can be to slip into something super soft and comfy.
Tell your friends, family - and the world - all they need to know about how you're feeling ... without saying so much as a word. Think of it as an unspoken invitation for them to 'leave-you-the-hell-alone'.
No thanks needed - we're just glad we could help!
'Feeling Pawly ... Had a Ruff Day' version also available.
- Style: A modern, unisex retail fit shirt, with a crew neck and contoured side seams. Neither fitted, nor ‘boxy’.
- Fabric: Breathable, lightweight (4.2oz), and made with 100% super soft pre-shrunk cotton.
- Quality: Constructed with shoulder tape, double-stitched sleeves and hem, side seams, and a ribbed knit collar to maintain flexibility and shape.
- Durability: Our tees respond well to frequent washing, so it stays in your closet, rather than ending up in landfill.
Suitability: Works well for both men and women.
- Sizing: Consistent sizing and runs ‘True to Size’ (TTS).
If you’re anything like us, it’s not enough to know that your tee looks amazing and will stand the test of time. It also helps to know they’re made in a fair, humane and sustainable way.
- Socially Responsible: Our tees are manufactured according to the principles of fair labor and responsible sourcing as a member of the Fair Labor Association and as a Platinum WRAP certified manufacturer. WRAP ensures maintenance of manufacturing standards we can all be proud of in human resource management, health and safety, legal compliance, and environmental practices.
- Eco-Friendly: Manufactured with a single-minded focus on minimizing environmental impact. Whether it be using 7x less water than the average apparel manufacturer or targeting zero waste. Pretty much anything that isn’t turned into your tee is recycled, meaning almost nothing goes to landfill. And only the most eco-friendly, non-harmful chemicals are used in the dyeing process.
- USA Proud: Almost the entire manufacturing process for our tees takes place right here in the United States.
|Sleeve length, in||8.9||9.18||9.45||9.73||10|
Please allow 7-12 days for shipping to the United States. For Australia, New Zealand and Singapore customers please allow up to 3 weeks at this time.
Auto fulfilment at checkout for other countries coming soon. Please do drop us a note if you'd like to request shipping to another location in the meantime: john@poochandpoodle.