You hear it all the time. 'Stay positive', they say. 'Focus on the good', they say.
We all know that that's easier said than done.
What about for our trusty pooch pals? They almost never let things get them down. Staying pawsitive is just what they do. A lesson we could all learn.
Which is one of the great things about having them around! Their presence reminds us that a positive outlook is just a quick mindset shift away. Just one look into those big brown eyes, or a gentle nudge with a wet nose, can instantly remind us there's a lot to be grateful for, and still more to be positive about.
So, stay pawsitive, y'all!
- Style: A modern, unisex retail fit shirt, with a crew neck and contoured side seams. Neither fitted, nor ‘boxy’.
- Fabric: Breathable, lightweight (4.2oz), and made with 100% super soft pre-shrunk cotton.
- Quality: Constructed with shoulder tape, double-stitched sleeves and hem, side seams, and a ribbed knit collar to maintain flexibility and shape.
- Durability: Our designs don't run and our tees respond well to frequent washing. So it stays in your closet, rather than ending up in landfill.
- Suitability: A unisex tee. Works well for both men and women.
- Sizing: Consistent sizing and runs ‘True to Size’ (TTS).
If you’re anything like us, it’s not enough to know that your tee looks amazing and will stand the test of time. It also helps to know they’re made in a fair, humane and sustainable way.
- Socially Responsible: Our tees are manufactured according to the principles of fair labor and responsible sourcing as a member of the Fair Labor Association and as a Platinum WRAP certified manufacturer. WRAP ensures maintenance of manufacturing standards we can all be proud of in: human resource management, health and safety, legal compliance, and environmental practices.
- Eco-Friendly: Manufactured with a single-minded focus on minimizing environmental impact. Whether it be using 7x less water than the average apparel manufacturer or targeting zero waste. Pretty much anything that isn’t turned into your tee is recycled. Meaning almost nothing goes to landfill. In addition, only the most eco-friendly, non-harmful chemicals are used in the dyeing process.
- USA Proud: Almost the entire manufacturing process for our tees takes place right here in the United States.
|Sleeve length, in||8.9||9.18||9.45||9.73||10|
Please allow 7-12 days for shipping to the United States. For Australia, New Zealand and Singapore customers please allow up to 3 weeks at this time.
Auto fulfilment at checkout for other countries coming soon. Please do drop us a note if you'd like to request shipping to another location in the meantime: john@poochandpoodle.