Exclusive to Pooch and Poodle. Not available in stores.
See shipping information and size guide below.
Poke fun at perceptions!
You know what they’re thinking. Is that his dog, or his girlfriend’s? Now you can answer the unspoken question with one of our "My Other Dog Is A Doberman' tees ... and have some fun with it at the same time.
The perfect tee for those who prize companionship over convention (oh, and for those Chihuahua and Doberman enthusiasts too! :-)
Grab one of our super-soft, 100% cotton, unisex 'stereotype-bustin' tees now.
Other versions also available: 'My Other Dog Is A Pitbull' and 'My Other Dog is A Boxer'. Other breeds upon request.
- Style: A modern, unisex retail fit shirt, with a crew neck and contoured side seams. Neither fitted, nor ‘boxy’.
- Fabric: Breathable, lightweight (4.2oz), and made with 100% super soft pre-shrunk cotton.
- Quality: Constructed with shoulder tape, double-stitched sleeves and hem, side seams, and a ribbed knit collar to maintain flexibility and shape.
- Durability: Our tees respond well to frequent washing, so it stays in your closet, rather than ending up in landfill.
Suitability: Works well for both men and women.
- Sizing: Consistent sizing and runs ‘True to Size’ (TTS).
If you’re anything like us, it’s not enough to know that your tee looks amazing and will stand the test of time. It also helps to know they’re made in a fair, humane and sustainable way.
- Socially Responsible: Our tees are manufactured according to the principles of fair labor and responsible sourcing as a member of the Fair Labor Association and as a Platinum WRAP certified manufacturer. WRAP ensures maintenance of manufacturing standards we can all be proud of in human resource management, health and safety, legal compliance, and environmental practices.
- Eco-Friendly: Manufactured with a single-minded focus on minimizing environmental impact. Whether it be using 7x less water than the average apparel manufacturer or targeting zero waste. Pretty much anything that isn’t turned into your tee is recycled, meaning almost nothing goes to landfill. And only the most eco-friendly, non-harmful chemicals are used in the dyeing process.
- USA Proud: Almost the entire manufacturing process for our tees takes place right here in the United States.
|Sleeve length, in||8.9||9.18||9.45||9.73||10||10.4|
Please allow 7-12 days for shipping to the United States. For Australia, New Zealand and Singapore customers please allow up to 3 weeks at this time.
Auto fulfilment at checkout for other countries coming soon. Please do drop us a note if you'd like to request shipping to another location in the meantime: john@poochandpoodle.